United For Care has partnered with ALL SDA to present 9 High Physical Support Apartments as well as 5 Improved Liveability Apartments.
These 1 and 2 bedroom units were purposely designed and built for functionality and advanced technological safety features.
Each apartment has a Customisable Vital Call System and Portable Personal Intercom System to communicate with the on-site carers unit for 24-hour support.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic Doors for complete Wheelchair Accessibility
- Fully Accessible Bathroom
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) to ensure no interruptions for technological use
- Automatic Blinds
- Hydraulic Kitchen Stove Benchtop
- Ducted air conditioning
- Sprinkler system
- Intercoms System to Carer
- Customisable Vital Call System to ensure safety during emergencies
- Tiled throughout for Wheelchair Convenience
- Fisher & Paykel washing machine/ dryer in one
- Fisher & Paykel Side open ovens
- Fisher & Paykel pull out dishwasher
- Ceiling Hoists Capabilities for Bed to Bath transfer
- Designed and Developed to allow participants to achieve independence
- Located close to Neuromoves, Hydrotherapy Facilities and Health Services